Philadelphia Shootout - May 28, 29, 30, 31, 2021
Youth -- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006 (Midget 15U), Midget Minor 16U
- Players must be born in the birth year 1/1 to 12/31 of the year team they are playing on or younger. Individual players may play on more than one birth year team for the SAME organization. They may not play for two different clubs.
- ALL TEAM ROSTERS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO TOURNAMENT REGISTRAR BEFORE YOUR FIRST GAME! Official USA Hockey TI Rosters with your teams jerseys numbers are required for this tournament.
- 2012 - 2011 teams will play 3 12-minute periods (non checking).
- 2010 - Midget Major teams will play two 12-minute periods and one 15-minute period.
- All games will be played to completion - no curfews.
- All teams should be prepared to play by 11:00 AM, Friday. The tournament committee will do its best to honor any special requests.
- Preliminary round robin games played Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Semi Finals & Finals will be played on either Sunday or Monday depending on divisions.
- 4 game minimum - 5 or 6 game maximum.
- USA Hockey rules will govern all tournament play.
- Individual and team awards for champions and runners-up.
- 4 Game Minimum.
Enter 5 teams Paid in Full by April 30th and receive a 10% discount off the total registration price.
Enter 3 teams Paid in Full by April 30th and receive a 5% discount off the total registration price.